12.) Indus Valley Civilization - thanks amorevna!
13.) Hittites - thanks elizabethwoolcocks!
14.) Illyrians - thanks artispretentious!
15.) Etruscans- thanks mmhawkes!
16.) Olmecs - ooo good one lana-del-cray!
17.) Akkadians - thanks mentalalchemy!
18.) Chinese - haha, of course reginaldbritain, how did I not name that one!
19.) Mongols - go figure I add this one right after “Chinese”… >3> (thanks chibistarr)
20.) Mississippians - I dunno about “ancient” but way older than you think folks. Thanks herwildwildeyes!
21.) Indigenous Australians - well said thenextstation!
24.) Canaanites - All 3 by to-reign-in-hell. Nice. Someone knows Jewish history!
25.) Mycenaeans - thanks unalienablerights!
- And to answer your question, “Persian” is a regional name, which can be broken down into civilizations. And Sumerians are separate from Mesopotamians.
28.) Khazarians - I’ll give that one to ya!
29.) Cimmerians- Last 4 answered by europeansdomusicalsbetter! Impressive!
- sacnite likes this
- ilikegame likes this
- undeadaffairs likes this
- europeansdomusicalsbetter said: Scythians! Sarmatians! Khazarians! Cimmerians!
- amethyst-sky likes this
- unalienablerights said: …wouldn’t Sumerians be included in Mesopotamians…? And Babylonians? What about Assyrians and Persians? Also, Mycenaeans, though they could be kinda pre-Greek…
- amorevna likes this
- thenextstation likes this
- thenextstation said: Indigenous Australians! 40-50,000 years of continuous history here, and a rich variety of languages and traditions.
- jacquettarivers likes this
- 18thcenturylove posted this